- Experience a night of English-language comedy in the heart of Berlin
- Get free shots and a welcome slice of pizza
- Watch seasoned comedians from around the world
- Discover new comedy talent (and have a go yourself)
- Receive a loyalty card with the chance to win prizes
Enjoy a night of English-language comedy in a backpacker’s hostel in Berlin. Experience the friendly atmosphere of Cosmic Comedy, held every Monday, Thursday and (almost) every Friday & Saturday night in the basement Bar 1820.
See a mix of international professionals, alongside a barrage of brand new talent. Each night is expertly hosted by Dharmander Singh and Neil Numb. World renowned as one of the best places to start a comedy career, if you fancy yourself as a bit of a comedian, get in touch - no matter what your experience!
As you walk downstairs to Cosmic Comedy you will be greeted with some free shots. If you are alone, you will be introduced to an array of wonderful people (the event has a strictly “nice people only” policy)! Then, grab a couple of slices of vegetarian pizza, get a drink from the bar, and settle in for the show.
On a typical night, around 10 comedians will take to the stage, with an estimated end to the show at 23:00. If you are not yet ready to head home, there is always a lively after-party where you can meet the comedians.
- Comedy show featuring a mix of international and newcomer comedians
- Free pizza and shots
Bar 1820, (the basement club at Belushi's Berlin), Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße 41, 10178 Berlin